Saturday 5 August 2017

Yorkshire Terrier

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Ching Chou Kuik Challenge August 2017.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Black cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Tonic scallop oval dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Ching Chou Kuik Yorkshire Terrier image coloured with Copics
White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am also entering this into the following:

http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Wendy. Great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wendy, love that dark skin tone and the texture on the dog. Thank-you for joining us at the Ching-Chou Kuik Monthly Blog Challenge and don't forget we also have a monthly challenge over on our Facebook Group

    Nicola, CCK DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, what a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Four legged friends”. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps.

    Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx