Wednesday 9 August 2017

Flamingo Christmas

Hi everyone, its new release time over at Imagine That! and we have some gorgeous images this time.  Check out this link for full details.

Imagine That

Here is my DT inspiration using the gorgeous Flamingo Christmas set.

Card recipe:  

White hammered cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Tattered Lace side stepper dies
Spellbinders poinsettia dies
Imagine That sentiment, papers and Flamingo Christmas image coloured with Copics
Glitter
Rounded corner punch

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project with this gorgeous image.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx