Saturday 5 August 2017

You make me smile ,,,

Hi everyone, here is some Imagine That DT inspiration from me today using the August image which you will be able to get here Imagine That.  Keep an eye out for some gorgeous new releases coming within the next few days!!!!


Card recipe: 

White card blank
Backing paper from crafty stash
Blue cardstock
White cardstock
Tonic scallop oval and square dies
Orange ink pad
Stamped sentiment
Imagine That Flamingo Dress Up image coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration for this month.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

3 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx