Tuesday 22 August 2017

Imagine That

Hi everyone, today we see some fabulous new releases from Imagine That.  These are the Sports sets but they are also available separately if you wish.  Please visit this link to purchase.


Why not check out the DT projects here  Facebook Group for inspiration.  Here is mine:

Card recipe: 

Centura Pearl cardstock
Hunkydory backing paper
Blue co-ordinations cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Tattered Lace dies
Imagine That Manatee Sports Bundle sentiments and images coloured with Copics

This view shows the front of the card when closed.




This view shows the inside of the card when opened.





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT projects using these gorgeous new releases.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.










1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx