Sunday 10 August 2014

40th Ruby Wedding Anniversary

Good morning all.

It was congratulations to my partner's sister Jean & Trevor on their 40th Ruby Wedding Anniversary on 10 August 2014.

We spent a happy family afternoon yesterday in between showers celebrating with them.

I made their card using one of the Glitter Girls boards to create a book which I layered with Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card, Red, White card stock and Red vellum from crafty stash.

The flowers were made with red tissue paper and were cut with a Spellbinders Blossom die.  The leaves were also cut from a Spellbinders die.

I found the verses from a web site which gives free verses.

Finally, red faux gems were added.

The card stands on a stand which was cut from a Tattered Lace die.




The following card was also made for an order which was to be given to the same couple:


I used an 8" x 8" white scalloped card.

The toppers, ribbon strip and background card were all from Hunkydory.
Peel off sentiment and numbers coloured with Duflex pens completed the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx