Friday 1 August 2014

Sisters of Craft Challenge

To create this card I used the following:

White card stock from crafty stash
Papers, sentiment and flower embellishments from Crafters Companion Vintage Floral CD which have been embossed with corresponding folders
Spellbinders flourish die
Lacy Sunshine Patch Penny Sweet Urchin digi image coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Spectrum Noir pencils



http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/sisters-of-craft-august-anything-goes.html#comment-form

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Wendy, love the design, thanks for entering our challenge at Sister's Of Craft, Good Luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card Wendy. Lovely. Tracy (Guest Designer, Sisters of Craft) x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx