Friday 8 August 2014

Tiddly Inks Design Team Call

Hi everyone, I have discovered these fantastic digi images and have completely fallen in love with them.

Tiddly Inks are having a Design Team Call and I thought I would give it a go.  I love colouring and find it so relaxing that I get completely lost in what I am doing.

Please check out their blog http://tiddlyinks.blogspot.co.uk/  for more information.

For my DT make I have used the cave couple image and papers.  I think these are really adorable and I will definitely be collecting lots more Tiddly Inks images now that I have found them!

Recipe for this card:

White card stock
Spellbinders die
Tiddly Inks backing papers and cave couple digi image coloured with Spectrum Noirs
Black peel off sentiment

 

Thank you for stopping by and please wish me luck in my quest to become a DT member!

http://tiddlyinks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/design-team-call.html

3 comments:

  1. he he he! fab card! I love it! good luck with the dt call hunny
    hugs Tiddly Inker Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and how you used the paper too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx