Friday 15 August 2014

Love to Create Challenge 128

Hi everyone, this is my entry for the Love to Create Challenge 128.  I was inspired by the film Pinocchio.  I took my son to see this film when he was 4 years old (now 40 lol).  He cried nearly all the way through because he wanted Pinocchio to be a real boy!

Recipe:

White scalloped card blank
White card stock from crafty stash
Background paper (I printed this in black and white, then air sprayed it with a Promarker to match the digi image) and Broken Doll digi image from The Stamping Chef and coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
The masks have been created using one of Barbara Gray's stencils and the marionette puppet is one of her stamped images.
Black peel off sentiments
Black faux teardrop gems

I've used a black micron pen to draw a couple of lines between the masks.

Hope you like it.  Thanks for dropping by.



http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation. Love the circus theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Love to Create Challenge Inspired by a Song, Movie or Book.

    Hugs
    Jackie - LTC owner

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx