Saturday 16 August 2014

Paperbabe Challenge 1

Hi everyone, this is my entry for the Paperbabe first Challenge

Recipe:

Black card stock from crafty stash
White card stock from crafty stash
Black and white packaging card
Snowflake embossing folder
Paperbabe Dillon Frost Sprite digi image coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers
Black peel off sentiment
Spellbinders die lite flower embellishment and leaves
Frost highlights for snowballs and snow


http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-1-sketch.html

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Wendy, I like the image the embossing and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Wendy! I love your colouring on Dillon and the embossed background is superb, wonderful take on the sketch too. Thanks so much for joining us in the Paperbabe Stamps first challenge. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card Wendy, I love the Dillon all in blue, and the frost highlights look brilliant! The white and navy is lovely and striking. Thank you so much for joining us in Paperbabe Stamps first challenge. Enjoy a wonderfully creative day! HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Wendy! A very good choice of image and I love all the white and embossing! Thanks for joining us for the first Paperbabe Stamps Challenge! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Wendy....love the embossing background and the combo colors
    thanks for joigning us at Paperbabe Stamps challenge...
    Hugs
    Lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Wendy, you've won this challenge, email me for your prize! Thanks HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx