Monday 1 November 2021

Cute as a Button Challenge 1st November 2021

Hello everyone, welcome to a new challenge over at Cute as a Button.

Here is my DT inspiration for 

To create this project I have used the following:  

White card blank
White cardstock
Tattered Lace embossing folder and die
Spectrum Noir Harmony in pad
Crafters Companion sentiment
Cute as a Button Earth Day 2015 coloured with Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen

If you're looking for some more inspiration the DT always create some amazing projects.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Pink Diamond Designz/Cute as a Button

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the progressive challenge at (1) Cute As A Button Facebook Group | Facebook and the monthly blog challenge here Cute as a Button blog challenge.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:









2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx