Thursday 18 November 2021

Stampers Delights Thrifty Thursday Deals 18th November 2021

Hi everyone, its time for Thrifty Deals over at Stampers Delights.  Don't forget, whatever images the Design Team work with will be on offer in the store for a limited time only. Check out the amazing DT inspirations.


Here is my DT inspiration.

To create this project I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Globe card made using Brother Scan N Cut
Stampers Delights Chibi Angel Globe coloured with Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
Stamped sentiment
White gel pen
Clear glitter

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:

I am entering this into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Darling card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowglobe design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx