Wednesday 3 November 2021

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge 3rd November 2021

Hi everyone, welcome to this month's challenge over at LeAnn's World 101, we would love you to come along and join in.

Here is my DT inspiration for this month

To create this project I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Stamped sentiment
Crafters Companion textured cardstock
Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pad
LeAnn's World 101 Winter friends coloured with Copics
White gel pen

LeAnn's World 101.com

#LeAnnsWorld101

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, a lovely clean design and beautifully coloured image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx