Tuesday 16 November 2021

LeAnn's World 101 Mid Month DT Inspiration 16th November 2021

Hi everyone, here is my mid month DT inspiration. You can join in with our monthly challenge here LeAnn's World 101.

Here is my DT inspiration for this month



To create this project I have used the following:

White cardstock
Orange textured American cardstock
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment
LeAnn's World Roses coloured with Spectrum Noir Colourblend pens
Nuvo drops





Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:








6 comments:

  1. That's a lovely project you have created, I especially like the sentiment from Crafters Companion you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. Love your coloring, beautiful roses. Thanks for linking up with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely crafted and such an uplifting sentiment!
    Thanks so much for a wonderful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx