Friday 19 November 2021

LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Progressive Challenge 15th November 2021

Hi everyone, I am sharing some DT inspiration with you today.  You can request the free progressive image in our facebook group.  Provided you create and enter a project using the progressive image, you will qualify to receive the consecutive monthly images for free. Here is the link LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Progressive Challenge.

To create this project I have used the following:  

White card blank
White cardstock
Purple cardstock
Crafters Companion luxury foiled cardstock
Sentiment cut with Fancy Edge Scissors
Tonic scallop circle dies
LeAnn's Candycane coloured with Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx