Sunday 16 June 2024

Daffodil

 

Moondrea Designs



Hello everyone, here is some DT inspiration for Moondrea Designs.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Green cardstock
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Faux pearl ribbon
Free Daffodil image from Moondrea Designs coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop


Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:







8 comments:

  1. Wow Wendy, this image is gorgeous and made especially so with your awesome coloring. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. The coloring is beautiful but I really love the side border with lace and pearls! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, she is gorgeous! I love the yellow hues you used and is so cheerful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx