Monday 3 June 2024

Splash!

 Hello everyone, here is what I have been working on today.


To create this card I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Blue textured cardstock
Stamped sentiment
Freebie image from Radiant Artistry Designs coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
Glossy accents

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous image, love your card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation. Thanks for entering you card at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Das een hele mooie creatie. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx