Monday 24 June 2024

Gate fence

Hello everyone, here is what I have been working on today.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Tim Holtz distress ink
Tattered Lace shaped dies
Sentiments
Flower embellishments and backing paper from a project in Issue 11 of Tattered Lace Magazine
Template for picket fence

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always  very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. OH! What a lovely design Wendy, love the flowers on the fence. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is pretty! Love the fold across fence! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful fancy fold, I love the summery scene. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, I do like he picket fence and flowers. Thanks for joining us in Dragonfly Dreams. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx