Saturday 8 June 2024

Moondrea Designs 9th June 2024

 

Moondrea Designs



Hello everyone, here is my DT inspiration for June.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White card blank
White cardstock
Tattered Lace flower dies
Spellbinders leaves and shaped dies
Moondrea Daisy Fairy coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen
Faux gems

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:







No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx