Friday 28 June 2024

Lilly Snow White

  

Moondrea Designs



Hello everyone, here is some DT inspiration for Moondrea Designs.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White card blank
White cardstock
Textured patterned cardstock
Tonic scallop oval dies
Moondrea Designs Lilly Snow White coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen
Splash Crafts sentiment and verse
Fence gate fold template

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop


Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:







6 comments:

  1. A super cute card. That paper on the background is fantastic and perfect for card's theme. The colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your apple background paper with Snow White on the gate, a beautiful card Wendy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx