Monday 1 March 2021

Cute as a Button Challenge 1st March 2021

Hello everyone, welcome to a new challenge over at Mewe.

Here is my DT inspiration

To create this project I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Sweet Sentiment cardstock
Lilac cardstock
Green designer paper from Clarity
Duo die
Tonic rectangle dies
Cute as a Button My best friend coloured with Copics
White gel pen

If you're looking for some more inspiration the DT always create some amazing projects.
 
There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute as a Button Store.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Mewe

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



6 comments:

  1. That's a very sweet card. Unfortunately you may have missed that we are asking for one layer cards this week at Less is More and I can count 4 layers on your card. Sadly, that means that this lovely card cannot be considered for a showcase or a prize. You cave coloured the image beautifully so I do hope you will join us again. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Sharon, I think I must have read the wrong bit xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card ! thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles gem of a craft challenge this week, good luck, Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great image and love your colour choices. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so neat your card, I love what you have done here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Rabisco Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Claudia DT/ Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx