Wednesday 3 March 2021

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge 3rd March 2021

Hi everyone, welcome to this month's challenge over at LeAnn's World 101, we would love you to come along and join in.

Here is my DT inspiration for this month

To create this project I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Patterned papers from crafty stash
Sentiment from crafting stash
LeAnn's World 101 Dog Walker Annie coloured with Copics
Arteza Fine Liner pens
White gel pen

#LeAnnsWorld101

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. Love the colors and great coloring. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and you colored it beautifully! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    https://redoralee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, love the adorable images. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the image! Thanks for joining us at Rabisco Challenge. Love Claudia x.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx