Thursday 18 March 2021

Stampers Delights Thrifty Thursday 18th March 2021

Hi everyone, its time for Thrifty Thursday over at Stampers Delights.  Don't forget, whatever images the Design Team work with will be on offer in the store for a limited time only. Check out the amazing DT inspirations.

Here is my DT inspiration.

To create this project I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Double sided pink patterned cardstock
Black and White ribbon
Birthday sentiment
Faux pearls
Stampers Delights Chibis Flopsy Easter Bunny coloured with Copics
White gel pen
Tattered Lace rectangle dies

I cut an A4 piece of card and scored it to make a 15cm x 15cm card, then I scored and folded back the front half to make the card shape. The piece which is stuck on is the piece I cut off from the original A4 sheet.

I then layered my image onto some of the pink card and added it to my main card using foam pads.
I then tied some ribbon and added it around the panel on the front part of my card.

Finally, I added some faux pearls in each corner.









Here is a view of the card when closed.










I was playing with the folds when making this card and have not made one like this before but I am very pleased with the way it turned out. Just makes it look a bit different!

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Love this fold. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cute little bunny, gorgeous card..

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining in the AYLI challenge - good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx