Wednesday 10 March 2021

Cute as a Button Progressive Challenge

Hello everyone, welcome to a new Progressive challenge over at MeWe

Here is my DT inspiration for 

To create this project I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Textured cardstock
Crafters Companion Luxury acetate
Hunkydory sentiment
Diamond dies
Flower embellishment
Cute as a Button Spring Daisies coloured with Copics
White gel pen

Copics used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Eyes: YG61, YG93, B32
Hair:  E31, E513, E51
Flowers:  E23, E13, Y38, Y35, Y02 Blender
Outfit:  B32, B21

If you're looking for some more inspiration the DT always create some amazing projects.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Pink Diamond Designz/Cute as a Button

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Cute as a Button.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx