Saturday 13 March 2021

Cute as a Button Inspiration - Wendy

Pink Diamond Designz/Cute as a Button

Here my DT inspiration


Card recipe:

White cardstock
Sweet Sentiments cardstock
Tattered Lace hand made paper embossing folder
Hunkydory sentiment
Cute as a Button Marilyn coloured with Copics
White gel pen

If you're looking for more inspiration, the DT always create some amazing projects.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute as a Button Store.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the progressive challenge at Mewe and the monthly blog challenge here Cute As A Button Challenge Blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Love this, that textured background is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simples e limpo, mas de extremo bom gosto. Parabéns por sua criação e obrigada por junta-se a nós. Boa sorte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful your design ... soft colors...ADOREI ESTE PROJETO CLARINHO...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the image! Thanks for joining us at Rabisco Challenge. Love Claudia x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for joining in our March 'Feminine' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx