Tuesday 16 March 2021

LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Progressive Challenge

Hi everyone, I am sharing some DT inspiration with you today.  You can request the free progressive image in our facebook group.  Provided you create and enter a project using the progressive image, you will qualify to receive the consecutive monthly images for free. Here is the link LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Progressive Challenge.

To create this project I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Patterned cardstock
Tonic scallop square dies
Stamped sentiment
LeAnn's Morning Glory coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend pencils
White gel pen

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx