Wednesday 13 February 2019

Cute as a Button Inspiration Post

Cute As A Button Stamps


Here is my DT inspiration for February.



Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Textured patterned cardstock from crafty stash
White Neenah cardstock
Tattered Lace torn edge dies
Stamped sentiment by Sheena Douglass
Faux gems
Cute as Button Amirayah Belly Dancer image coloured with Copics

If you're looking for some more inspiration why not visit Cute As A Button Showcase Blog.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute As A Button Stamps.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Keep a look out for the Challenge Blog which will start again on 1st March!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:






8 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colours of the torn edge die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Wendy. Love how you have coordinated the colors.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design. Very beautiful card. Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
    Greetings,
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Wendy! Love your coloring and the "Dance" sentiments. :-D We're tickled to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this month. Thanks and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx