Tuesday 12 February 2019

Cute as a Button New Release



Here is my DT inspiration for a new release which you can find in the store today.



Card recipe:

White card blank
White Neenah cardstock
Patterned paper from The Paper Stack
Orange textured cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic scallop oval dies
Flower and leaf embellishment from crafty stash
Hunkydory sentiment
Faux pearl
Cute as a Button African Princess image coloured with Copics

If you're looking for some more inspiration why not visit Cute As A Button Showcase Blog.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute As A Button Stamps.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Cute As A Button Facebook Group and Cute As A Button Challenge Blog (1st challenge starts 1st March 2019).

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the African princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Face Stamps. This is so precious. I have been blessed to have spiritual daughters & sons in Africa; would love to add these to my stamp /color collection. Thank you for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lynn, hope you enjoy these too :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely make using a super image which you've coloured beautifully - thanks for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    ST @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Wendy...the colours work so well together, loving the image too!
    Hugs D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ethnic look you have created on this card.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. I love all the daisies and your colouring is fab.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful colours you used!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx