Friday 8 February 2019

Scrappers Delights Special Deals 8th February 2019



Hi everyone, its time for another special deal over at Scrappers Delights.  Don't forget, whatever images the Design Team work with will be on offer in the store for a limited time only. Check out the amazing DT inspirations.



Here is my DT inspiration.







White cardstock
Lilac and Gold Co-ordinations cardstock
White Neenah cardstock
Tattered Lace stepper dies
Flower embellishment from crafty stash
Scrappers Delights Victorian Lady Digi 1 coloured with Copics

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration this time.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:


11 comments:

  1. Stunning card Wendy, love that image, she's fab!!
    Hugs D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Wendy! I love the elegant lady!
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Wendy this is perfect and so beautiful card and your coloring is fantastic!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card ! Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspiration challenge blog.
    DT Melle Clef
    http://melleclef.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx