Saturday 2 February 2019

Scrappers Delights Progressive Freebie



Hi everyone, its time to welcome back our Progressive Freebie Facebook Challenge at Scrappers Delights.  Don't forget, provided you have created a project or coloured the freebie during the first month you requested it, you will always be able to request the consecutive months' images for free.  If, however, you miss a month where you do not create a project or colouring with that month's freebie, then you will be able to purchase it in store at a discounted price.  Hope this makes sense, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. Can't wait to see what you all create for this first new challenge of 2019.

Here is my DT inspiration for you to get your mojo going.

Card recipe: 

Patterned cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
White Neenah cardstock
Tattered Lace concertina dies
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Scrappers Delights Progressive Freebie which you can request here February 2019 Progressive Freebie.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

Links:


5 comments:

  1. A really lovely card. Cute image and great embelishments.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so pretty! And the image super cute.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Wendy, love the design...I'm in the middle of creating mine the now!
    Hugs D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, can't wait see what you create :) xxx

      Delete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx