Thursday 7 February 2019

Cute as a Button Progressive Facebook Challenge

Hi everyone, I am so excited to have been asked to join the Cute as a Button Design Team.

Here is my first DT inspiration for the February Facebook Challenge using the gorgeous Love Fairy.



Card recipe:

White card blank
Patterned cardstock from crafty stash
Silver glitter textured cardstock from crafty stash
White Neenah cardstock
Tonic scallop circle dies
Cute as a Button Love Fairy coloured with Copics
White gel pen

Links:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.


13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the DT. The card is beautiful, love the glittery card-stock you've used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Wendy on your new DT position. A gorgeous card and love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT position, Wendy! I love your card. The use of the blues instead of the traditional colors is lovely.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Wendy, love the colours and design...and a big CONGRATS on your new DT position...
    Hugs D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Wendy on gaining at DT position, your designs are beautiful, love the colour and the layout of this card

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right - it is cute as a button! Thanks for joining us at Mix It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUCH a pretty card, Wendy! I adore the image and the colours are just gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at MIUCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. Thank you for taking part in the February "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx