Friday 1 February 2019

Scrappers Delights New Release 1st February 2019



Hi everyone, some new releases can be found over at Scrappers Delights Store,  Check out the DT inspirations using these gorgeous images here Facebook Group and Challenge Blog.



Here is my DT inspiration.

Card recipe:  

White cardstock from crafty stash
Coloured cardstock from crafty stash
White Neenah cardstock
Tattered Lace shaped dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Scrappers Delights Chibis Easter Cupcake image coloured with Copics

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration this time.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:



I am entering this into the following challenges:


10 comments:

  1. Such a cute card - super image and love the carrot on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation Wendy! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy!!
    Love this ccard and a wonderful image that you have made fantastic!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny cheeky fun image. Great card. Thank you for entering a Perfect Time to Craft. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice coloring! Love it. Thank you for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft", best of luck with your
    entry.

    Alina F DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  7. The card shape is so fun. The colors are awesome and I love the shine on the sentiment.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx