Sunday 24 February 2019

Ruby

Hello everyone, just sharing a card made for our niece's birthday.

Card recipe:

White card blank
White Neenah cardstock
Black and White patterned paper from crafty stash
Stamped sentiment from crafty stash
Tattered Lace dog die
Black glitter Color Teckno pen
Cute as a Button Cruella Digital Stamp coloured with Copics

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:



10 comments:

  1. Wow, she is a stunner. I love the streak of white hair. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is fabulous! I love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi choosday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeus!! Your project is awesome !!It's great to have you with us this week at TTCRD. I hope you come back on our next challenge !!
    Claudia Martins - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, perfect for sharing at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx