Tuesday 3 September 2024

Christmas Stag 2

Hello everyone, here is a Christmas card made using an image from Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  


Black card blank
White cardstock
Silver patterned cardstock
Radiant Artistry Designs coloured with Copics 
White gel pen
Hunkdory sentiment
Tonic scallop oval dies

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. A very moody card with lots of atmoshere. Thanks for sharing your deer with us at Critter Crazy challenge. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx