Sunday 8 September 2024

Moondrea Designs Wendy's DT Inspiration 9th September 2024

  

Moondrea Designs



Hello everyone, it is my turn to here is my DT inspiration for September

To create this card I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Crafters Companion patterned paper and stamped sentiment
Tonic scallop oval dies
Moondrea Designs Carnation Fairy coloured with Copics
White gel pen
Spectrum Noir Harmony Misty Morning ink pad

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop


Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:





4 comments:

  1. Wendy, it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em, Co-Owner
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design in the soft colors and I like the fancy fold too. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx