Sunday 1 September 2024

Ang

Hello everyone, here is a birthday card made for a friend.


To create this card I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Blue cardstock
Blue embossed frame
Hunkydory patterned paper
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Peeloff sentiments
Moondrea Designs Daisy fairy coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen
Glitter

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image, many thanks for sharing another card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card, love the image.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a beauty. Thak you so much for sharing her with us at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx