Monday 23 September 2024

Life if beautiful

 Hello everyone, here is a card made today using a gorgeous image by Radiant Artistry Designs


To create this card I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Dark blue cardstock
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment
from Radiant Artistry Designs coloured with Copics 
Tonic scallop square dies
Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pad

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - I love this image. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your creativity at Ally's Angels!!!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx