Saturday 21 September 2024

Reading time

Hello everyone, here is a card made using an image by Radiant Artistry Designs.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Dark green cardstock
Tattered Lace patterned papers
Tonic scallop square die
Image from the Colorists' Creation Station Colouring Book by Radiant Artistry Designs coloured with Copics
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment
Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pad

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. The colouring is awesome and that fairy is super cute. I love how you've played with the layers. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely layered design, the sweet image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx