Monday 30 September 2024

Moondrea Designs 1st October 2024 Progressive Challenge

Hello everyone, welcome to the October Progressive Challenge at Moondrea Designs

Don't forget, provided you have created and entered a project during the first month you requested it, you will always be able to request the consecutive months' image for free as long as you enter every month. 

If, however, you miss a month where you do not create and enter a project with that month's free image, you will be able to purchase it in store, alternatively, if you create and enter a project using a Moondrea Designs image you already have, you will qualify to receive the free image at that time. 

I hope this makes sense, but if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I can't wait to see what you all create this month and would like to thank you all for joining in with our  challenge each month.

Check out Moondrea Designs images here in the Shop.

Here is my DT inspiration this month.

To create this project I have used the following:  


White shaped card blank
White cardstock
Orange cardstock
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Corner punch
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment
Moondrea Star Witch image coloured with Copics 
White gel pen
Spectrum Noir glossy accents

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. She's a very stylish looking Witch, many thanks for joining in with our 800th challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful, Halloweeny card, Wendy. The witch is too cute and beautifully coloured! The sentiment made me smile :)
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    PS There is a brand new challenge starting today at Conjurer of Dreams and we would love to see this and more of your projects there. x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx