Saturday 31 August 2024

Moondrea Progressive Challenge -1st September 2024

Hello everyone, welcome to the September Progressive Challenge at Moondrea Designs. We had a really good number of entries for the first progressive challenge in August. Let's see if we can improve on that number this month.

Don't forget, provided you have created and entered a project during the first month you requested it, you will always be able to request the consecutive months' image for free as long as you enter every month. 

If, however, you miss a month where you do not create and enter a project with that month's free image, you will be able to purchase it in store, alternatively, if you create and enter a project using a Moondrea Designs image you already have, you will qualify to receive the free image at that time. 

I hope this makes sense, but if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I can't wait to see what you all create this month and would like to thank you all for embracing our new venture and joining in with our new challenge.

Check out Moondrea Designs images here in the Shop.

Here is my DT inspiration this month.

To create this project I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Tattered Lace patterned papers
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Bow die
Faux gem
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment
Moondrea Lilly Cinderela image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card with wonderful details, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty in the soft colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and adding a sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card and thank you for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! The background is the perfect backdrop for your pretty girl image 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, and fantastic papers you have used!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx