Friday 20 May 2016

Georgie Pirate

Hi everyone, here is what I've made using one of  Julia Spiri's  new pirate images, Georgie Pirate.  You can find her here https://www.etsy.com/shop/JuliaSpiri

Card recipe: 

White hammered card blank
Black cardstock
Make it Crafty Island Hammock digi image coloured with Copics
Julia Spiri Georgie Pirate digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
My Paper Stash sentiment cut with fancy edge scissors

I'm loving this new collection, why not pop along to the shop and have a browse.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created even better I would love you to follow my blog.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Wendy love the pirate image and fabulous back ground have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dianne, have a lovely weekend yourself xx

      Delete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx