Tuesday 3 May 2016

Orchids in the Rain

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today.  I am entering this into the Stamps by Aurora Wings May 2016 - The Elements Facebook Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White hammered card blank
White super smooth card
Green gemstones co-ordinations card
My Paper Stash backing paper and sentiment
Tonic scalloped circle and rectangle dies
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Aurora Wings Orchids in the Rain digi image coloured with Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Spectrum  Noir Sparkle Glitter pens
Sheena Douglas rain element embossing folder

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx