Wednesday 18 May 2016

Northern Lights - Version 1

Hi everyone, here is my first attempt on one of the Northern Lights backgrounds from the Kit & Clowder May Colouring freebie class.  If you want to know more about colouring please visit Kit and Clowder,



I used Prismacolor pencils for the background and hair, then Copics for the rest of the image and was pretty pleased with the overall result.

I will be putting her onto a card in the future and will post again once this is done.

Well, I have put her onto a card!

Card recipe: 

White hammered card blank
Black cardstock
Hunkydory rainbow mirror card
Rounded corner punch
Sheena Douglass sun embossing folder

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and better still I would love you to follow my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx