Wednesday 18 May 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 86



Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Morgans Art World and Fabrika Fantasy.

My first DT make this week is using an image from Fabrika Fantansy


Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Patterned backing paper
Gold mirror card
White super smooth paper
Sentiment created in Word
Fabrika Fantasy Flying Pegasus digi image coloured with Copics







My second DT make for this week is using an image from Morgans Art World


Card recipe:  


White hammered cardstock
Green co-ordinations cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Flower embellishments and leaves
Morgan's Artworld Cameo 13 digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT projects for this week's challenge.





4 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx