Saturday 14 May 2016

Lahla Unicorn Girl

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Faery Ink May Challenge - Birthday Party.

I am also entering this into the Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge 10.

I WAS PICKED AS A FAVOURITE IN THIS CHALLENGE

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Purple cardstock from crafty stash
Hunkydory rainbow mirror card
Tonic scalloped dies
Tattered Lace pearl flourish and flower dies
Nuvo glitter drops
Faery Ink Lahla Unicorn Girl digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolour pencils

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

Better still I would love you to follow my blog.

http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html

11 comments:

  1. Hi wendy,absoulately stunning,rainbow running all through this card,lovely thank you for joining in with us at world wide open and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this and how you have matched your layered frame paper to match your gorgeous colours in your image which has been beautilly coloured too. Great work, a pleasure to visit your blog and view your work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you for your kind comments Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the rainbow colours :o)
    Thanks for sharing it with us xx
    Tracey DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  6. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. unicorn coloring

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx