Sunday 22 May 2016

Northern Lights - Version 2

Hi everyone, here is my second Northern Lights from the Colouring Class from Alyce.  If you would like to learn more about colouring why not visit Kit and Clowder.



For the background and hair I used Prismacolor pencils and for the rest of the image I used Copics.
To colour this image I used

As before, I will put her onto a card but I will be away next week so it won't be until the week after.  I'll post the card on here once its done.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my take on this version of the Northern Lights.

I would love you to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx