Wednesday 11 May 2016

Tulip

Hi everyone, here is a card I have made today.  I am entering this into the Imagine That Creative Playground Sketch Challenge.  Here is the link Image That Playground Challenge

Card recipe: 

White hammered card blank
DCWV backing card
Black textured paper
Green textured paper
Gold textured paper
Tonic scalloped rectangle die
Tattered Lace heart dies
Imagine That Tulip freebie digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
White paint pen

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/creative-playground-challenge-4-time.html

3 comments:

  1. She looks so lovely Wendy..fabulous take on the sketch too..
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Imagine That Challenge at the Creative Playground....

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty, Wendy!! I love her in greens :) You followed this sketch to a "T" - lovely work of heART! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just adorable. I think this image is so cute. Thanks for joining us on for the May Sketch Challenge at Imagine That, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx