Thursday 12 May 2016

Shaun

Hi everyone, here is a birthday card made for an order.

Card recipe:  

White card blank
Blue cardstock
La Pashe Flippin Mens Decoupage printed from The Big One Volume One
Tattered Lace sentiment, letter and number dies
Insert with verse created in My Craft Studio Elite

This picture shows the front of the card.










When you open the card the inside picture shows the reverse of the decoupage image.

I've made a few of these now and I think they are good fun and look amazing.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Even better, I would love you to join my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx