Wednesday 4 May 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 84


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Just Inklined and Little Blue Button Stamps.

My first DT make this week is using an image from Just Inklined.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Green co-ordinations cardstock
Green backing paper
Red cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Just Inklined Shih-Tzu digi image coloured with Copics





My second DT make this week is using an image from Little Blue Button Stamps.


Card recipe: 

Pink textured card blank and cardstock from Hougie Crafts
Backing paper
White super smooth cardstock
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic fancy rectangle and fancy shaped dies
Little Blue Button Stamps Hawaii Flower coloured with Copics

This first picture shows the card laying down.




This picture shows the card stood up. 
















Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Both gorgeous and beautiful card's again this week Wendy
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx