Wednesday 21 September 2016

Alyce and Jon

Hi everyone, I can now share the wedding card I made for Alyce and Jon for their marriage on
29th October 2016.

Hope you have a wonderful day Alyce and Jon and a very long and happy life together.






 
 
Card recipe:

Cream linen cardstock
Purple glitter cardstock
Derwent watercolour cardstock
White vellum
Swirl embossing folder
Crafters' Companion bell dies
Tattered Lace heart and book dies
Sentiments created in Word
Purple peel off
Purple organza ribbon
Tiddly Inks Wedding Bells image coloured with distress inks
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in various colours

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx