Thursday 1 September 2016

Winter Games

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the 1st Challenge over at Fabrika Fantasy.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Creata Red and Blue backing cardstock
White paper
White super smooth cardstock
Hunkydory sentiment
Silver peel off snowflake and stars
Tonic scalloped rectangle dies
Fabrika Fantasy Winter Games 2 image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pens

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.

http://fabrikafantasydigis.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-1-anything-goes.html


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card and one of my Fav Fabrika Images. Thanks for playing along with us in our first challenge. Lisa DT Fabrika Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with Fabrika Fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card, Wendy! Thanks so much for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy this month!
    DigiClub | Facebook Group

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx